domingo, 12 de abril de 2009

First one!

So in this one, i'm going to check out how it's going to be for the next one.

-
A new friend of mine has borrowed me "Modelo para armar" by Julio Cortazar. He's name is Pablo and we met at work. I don't know much about him, but one of the firts things we've talked has about books and so we agree to exchange some.
Anyway, I do know more about Cortazar's novels.
I've haven't got the chance before to read it, but since i've read other novels and short stories writed by him, i think it's going to be a good experience. I've always thought he's one of the most fantastic writers of all time. He's is in fact, so original and special, that you can be sure that he's going to surprise you with his stories.
My favorite one is "Historias de cronopios y famas"; it is, probably, the craziest thing i've ever read, filled with weird and yet beautiful images; able to move you and make you feel reflected on it even in scenes (i don't know how to say it better)that say nothing very clear.
I think its time to go to bed and start reading.

1 comentario:

  1. Constanza, your post is interesting, but you have to write about the things you are requested. Please, have a look at the instructions on my blog.
    Juan

    Now, pay attention to the words in capital letters:

    A new friend of mine has LENT me "Modelo para armar" by Julio Cortazar. HIS name is Pablo and we met at work. I don't know much about him, but one of the firSt(...) things we've talked ABOUT has BEEN books and so we agreeD to exchange some.
    Anyway, I do know A LOT about Cortazar's novels.
    I(...) haDn't got the chance to read it before, but since i've read other novels and short stories wriTTEN by him, i think it's going to be a good experience. I've always thought he's one of the most fantastic writers of all time. He's is in fact, so original and special, that you can be sure that he's going to surprise you with his stories.
    My favorite one is "Historias de cronopios y famas"; it is, probably, the craziest thing i've ever read, filled with weird and yet beautiful images; able to move you and make you feel reflected on it even in scenes (i don't know how to say it better)WHERE nothing IS very clearLY/ DIRECTLY SAID.
    I think IT´S time to go to bed and start reading.

    ResponderEliminar