martes, 19 de mayo de 2009

My Career

I think that I decided anthropology because I thought it was a good way to combine all the interest and abilities that were important for me, in that moment, when I was 18 years old. Now, 3 years later I think that it is one of the best choices that I’ve take.
It has been very important for me to realize how much you can do if you are an anthropologist. It’s, in fact, a very open wide discipline, that allows you to do a lot very interesting work. I am personally interested in practical or applied anthropology, that its say, to use the theories that -with so much effort- we learn to resolve social problems. For instance, I’m really concerned about the relationship between education and cultural change, so I’m going to focus on books and authors that develop that subject and try to do something real with it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario