lunes, 15 de junio de 2009

Ideal Job

My perfect or ideal job has to be related to anthropology. I wish I could work on jobs that have a relationship with social sciences from the beginning of my career. I am really looking forward to be able to accomplish this wish.

But, to be more precise I had to say that I expect a job to be very flexible and interesting job. More exactly I preferred it to be related with educational intervention, like the work that some ONG’s linked to CEPAL do. I dream I travel the whole country, visiting rural, poor and intercultural schools.

To do a job like this you need to be a sociable person and to be able to emphathize with people. Be a good listener and a good investigator.

I think I can be very good at this kind of job, because it like what I’ve always wanted to do, so I will try my best to be good at it and I will do every effort that it is necessary for it.

I think that it is not so difficult to find it, but it is not very easy either. I think you need to start working on a organization related to education and then, create a project or join in one and then… just, be good at it.

1 comentario:

  1. Constanza,
    I see you are an anthropology student who is really willing to work in Anthropology. Go ahead with that!
    ...But before doing so, study my corrections.
    We say: I’m looking forward to (something) / (doing something).B Ex. I’m looking forward to
    my birthday. / I’m looking forward to celebrating my birthday.
    Ideal Job
    My perfect or ideal job has to be related to anthropology. I wish I could work on jobs that have a relationship with social sciences from the beginning of my career. I am really looking forward to BEING able to accomplish this wish.
    But, to be more precise I HAVE to say that I expect a job to be very flexible and interesting (/). More exactly I WOULD prefer(/) it to be related with educational intervention, like the work that some ONG’s linked to CEPAL do. I dream I travel the whole country, visiting rural, poor and intercultural schools.
    To do a job like this you need to be a sociable person and to be able to emphathize with people. YOU ALSO HAVE TO Be a good listener and a good investigator.
    I think I can be very good at this kind of job, because it IS like what I’ve always wanted to do, so I will DO my best to be good at it and I will MAKE every effort that (/) is necessary for it.
    I think that it is not so difficult to find it, but it is not very easy either. I think you need to start working IN aN organization related to education and then, create a project or join in one and then… just, be good at it.

    ResponderEliminar