lunes, 15 de junio de 2009

Piece of thech that i love!


The ultimate favorite piece of technology of my life it is the portable musical and video player. I bought it a month ago with some of the money I’ve been saving from the monthly pay I’m receiving for my work on a bakery shop.

I use it every that, almost all day long. I just can’t rid of it. It has 8gb for storage, so you can figure out how much music you can put it. Before I own this, I had –for like three years- a Sony mp3 player with 1 gb. So when I got this… I just went nuts: my musical selection sorts from Miles Davis, Led Zep, Fito Paez to Spice Girls and Calle 13. I can explain how much I love it, it’s so small, soft and delicate, that I will keep it for many years I hope.

Life would be very sad if I lose it. I worked very hard to buy it, so I just wish I can enjoy as much is want to.

1 comentario:

  1. you can not Mix "calle 13"<->"miles davis" this is a blasphemy!

    and congratulation for you new piece technology
    is beautifull

    ResponderEliminar