lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2009

Election Day

I decided to vote long time ago, when I was sixteen years old. Since then I was very worried about it, but I didn’t took part of my own decision until very recently, when I actually registered myself to vote. I went to Lo Espejo, accompanied with my stepfather, who is a communist. We register together in that district to vote for the communist candidate that is running for this current election.
I don’t agree with the way that our politicians do their campaigns. The spend a lot of money that could be used in more useful or important issues and they also contribute with the pollution in our streets.
I’m sure that they should participate mostly in local spaces and make themselves known in their own and concrete action, rather than spend money and time on doing campaigns.
I think that our political agents shouldn’t be reduced to the electoral o traditional “politician” idea. I’m really concerned with another, and more complex issue: the need to create a real commitment and dedication about our social reality in the common people.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario